Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wow, what a great week!

This week has flown by for me, feels like it was just Monday!  Had some major accomplishments though, I finally got into the 130s on the scale.  It's been 5+ years since I've seen 130 something on my scale!  I'm not a huge fan of the scale, but when you do finally reach that magic number it feels GREAT!  Something even better though was getting out my summer clothes and having to get rid of a lot that is too big and actually fitting in some things I've been "hanging" on to for years now!  I feel like a whole new person!  I've always been a huge exerciser, but since I started using Shakeology in February it has really amped up my weight loss journey!  I don't have the urge to eat sweets anymore and my body actually craves healthier foods!  I'm still in the state of WOW about it, so yes I am going to recommend it to anyone!  TRY IT!  30 day money back guarentee, what really do you have to lose, except pounds?  Happy Saturday, hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment