Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse Day 1

Good morning!  So I am doing the 3 day Shakeology cleanse and right now I have to say, I am kind of excited about it!  Mainly because I know how good and filling Shakeology is, so I'm not really worried about drinking it 3 times a day.  I plan on just doing 3 shakes a day with tons of water, I'm not sure about the salad yet or not, depends on how I feel.  But for now I have my huge water bottle, got it at Victoria's Secret actually (it was $12.50, but it's MASSIVE, lol) filled and I'm going to keep it by my side all day!  I am drinking a little coffee this mornig for my boost, but I drink it black so no added calories or sugar.  Will be drinking my breakfast in a little bit and then plan to workout right after while I still have all the energy!  I'm excited, I'll keep you posted on that, lol 

How to Do the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse: Directions

  1. Drink 3 Shakeology shakes a day (mix with water only)
  2. Have a salad in the evening for dinner with 4 ounces of protein, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and vinegar dressing, and 1 tablespoon of flax seed, chia seeds, or hemp seed
  3. Drink plenty of water. Coffee, tea, and herbal teas are okay, as long as no sugar or cream is added.

No comments:

Post a Comment