Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Take measurements!!!

Okay so here's my tip of the day.  Make sure you take measurements when you are trying to lose weight or get fit!  I have learned that the number on the scale does NOT reflect everything.  I was one of those people who was obsessed with getting on the scale every day and it made me feel horrible!  Up and down fluctuating several pounds.  Finally I realized that's not what is important.  So I got out my measuring tape and recorded my numbers!  One thing I did learn is it's easy to forget where you measured exactly, so you should have a plan!  I would never of known that I lost 3 inches of my hips (yep my momma hips) in 2 months if I didn't measure.  The scale didn't budge as much as I thought it would, but that's because muscle weighs more than fat!!!  So I am copying a sheet from my Turbo Fire tracker (no matter what exercise program you do) and I explained where and how I measure so I know I will be measuring that same spot again next time!  I hope this helps, it has made such a difference for me!  Any questions, please feel free to email or contact me!  :)  I would also be happy to email anyone a plain copy of this measurement tracker!




4 comments:

  1. hello! You can send a copy to my email? I would greatly appreciate it! claumelga@gmail.com THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey could you send me a copy of this? thanks that would be awesome! alaysha27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about to start the turbofire program and would love to have a copy of this sheet to use!

    patriciamfox@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy!

    skcactusflower75@hotmail.com

    Thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete