Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse Day 3!!!

Wow, it's here, the last day of the Shakeology cleanse!  I am still feeling good!  Yesterday was pretty good, the roughest part of the day is towards dinner from 4-6 ish, and it's really all in my head.  There was NO time that I was starving, it was just a mental thing of not really eating (but my body was getting all the fabulous nutrients from 3 Shakeology drinks a day!).  I still had the salad though because I felt awesome and did Fire 45, which I know I burnt a lot of calories!  This morning I did the salt water flush again, but it's the last day.  Felt great when I woke up, not hungry or anything, it's awesome!  Drinking my coffee and lots of water this morning and will be drinking my first shakeology in a bit.  Then off to workout!!  I've only done one other cleanse (the 2 day Beachbody cleanse) and I have to say that was WAY harder than this 3 day one! 

Weight update yesterday 138.4...today 138.4.  Same, but heck, I lost 3.4 pounds since starting the cleanse 2 days ago, I'll take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment