Friday, May 27, 2011

Overview of the Shakeology Cleanse...

First off, HAPPY FRIDAY!  :)  So I am finished with the Shakeology cleanse and I have to say that I ended it a little early!  Last evening I was just absolutely starving, this did not happen to me the entire first 2.5 days of the cleanse though, I was never hungry!  So I decided to eat dinner and I don't regret it.  My body needed it, I am wondering if it's because I added the salt water flush, plus with the workouts, I just needed to eat.  Overall though, the Shakeology cleanse is great!  Next time I will not do the flush and maybe not workout so hard, then I could probably make it the entire 3 days instead of 2.75. 

Results:  Starting weight 141.8  Ending weight 139 
Loss of 2.8 pounds!!!  PLUS I lost another half inch off my HIPS and WAIST!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment