Monday, July 25, 2011

Time for some CHANGE!

I have always been turned off by "clean" eating.  Thinking I cannot do such a thing!  Well, I am going to make some serious changes in my diet.  For the most part I eat healthy, but there are definitely things I KNOW I can change. 

No more diet soda!  I know it's bad for me and there is no reason to drink it!

No candy or sweets.  Fruit is a NATURAL candy and it's good for you, so why put all that extra junk and sugar into my body?

No fast food, no exceptions! 

Nothing with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it. 

I am also going to watch all labels.  If it starts with Enriched wheat flour, then put it back!  Also, if the product has tons of different ingrediants that I cannot pronounce or even know what the heck they are, then no thanks!

Limit salt in take, so I'm hiding the salt shaker!

This all my seem like a lot, but in reality, it isn't!  It's just making healthier and wiser choices for my body!  I encourage everyone else to do this as well!  And I am really looking forward to the Ultimate Shakedown 30 day Challenge we are having on FB, if you don't know about it, there is still time to join! 

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=207750275943328

No comments:

Post a Comment