Tuesday, July 26, 2011

But Shakeology is SO EXPENSIVE!

Yes, that's the number one thing I hear from everyone when they first look at the price.  And don't get me wrong, I completely understand why, the first thing people see is $119 a month, for shakes?  That's crazy!  Well, no, it's really NOT.  Let me explain.  Shakeology is centered around a meal replacement.  It is also a multivitamin and a protein shake.  So in this one bag you are getting a 30 day supply of meals, daily vitamin, AND a protein shake.  What's even better?  The ingrediants are ALL natural, there are no chemicals, no artificial sugars nothing that is genetically modified by man.  It's all in it's purest form!  So when you see a protein shake or meal replacement shake that costs $30 a month, I dare you to compare the ingrediants to Shakeology!  If you find one that's similar, let me know!  But I KNOW there isn't one!  I share this product with people because I CARE about them.  I know it is very healthy and I know all of the health benefits it provides, why wouldn't I want to share that with everyone?  Beachbody has a 30 day money back GUARENTEE, they are so sure that if you try it for 30 days, drink it every day (that's important) and you are not satisfied, then you get your money back (less shipping).  They have went to GREAT lengths to make sure that Shakeology is truly the "HEALTHIEST MEAL OF THE DAY" and I know it is for me!  Check it out on my site and I have a lot more information about Shakeology on my blog and on my FB page. 

It amazes me how people can go to Starbucks or other fast food restaurants and spend over $4 for something not even healthy.  If you are really wanting to try Shakeology, really look at what you are spending each week on eating out or extra coffee, etc.  You will be surprised how quickly you can come up with $28 extra a week!

http://myshakeology.com/JustineVann

No comments:

Post a Comment