Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My thoughts on Shakeology...

Other than I love it, lol! 

But seriously, I started using Shakeology in February, shortly after I became a Beachbody coach.  I was hesitant at first, but I decided to go for it since I was a coach and I could not suggest a product to someone that I have never used!  So anyway, from the first time I tried it, I LOVED it.  I could not believe that something so healthy for me could taste so good!  It is so filling too!  So I started drinking it every day, just like recommended and after about 2 weeks or so I noticed that I was getting fuller a lot faster with meals.  Especially dinner, that was always a hard one for me because I would eat a huge plate, then get seconds!  Later feeling really full, but I never could stop myself from eating before that point of extreme fullness.  So that's all my husband heard about for weeks, lol, at dinner I was constantly telling him how amazed I was at how I couldn't even finish my FIRST serving, let alone get seconds! 

So I kept with it because I was feeling amazing, super impressed with the energy it gave me and how it really helped me eat less (or maybe eat a normal portion!).  It was after about a month of being on it I realized that I was not craving or caring to have candy or sugar or sweets.  Something I have been ADDICTED to since I was young, very young!  I came from a family that always had some sort of dessert or sweets after a meal, so that's what I was used to.  I couldn't believe that I would eat my lunch or dinner and didn't want anything sweet afterwards, amazing! 

I have been using Shakeology for four months now and I have been able to fit into pants that I couldn't fit into for 5+ years, I lost over 7 inches off my body and that number keeps going up!  Why wouldn't I want to share this with everyone?  Shakeology has done SO much for so many people, just research it, reducing cholesterol, reversing Type II diabetes, reducing sugar cravings, losing weight, reversing IBS, have more energy, and the list goes ON and ON!  Why not try it for yourself?  There is a 30 day money back guarantee, you can send the bag back empty and still get your money back!  What really do you have to lose?  Weight?  Possibly get off medications?  Why NOT? 

Check out my site to read more about it and let me know if you are interested! 

http://myshakeology.com/JustineVann

No comments:

Post a Comment