Monday, June 27, 2011

At it AGAIN!

Happy Monday to everyone!  Hope your week is starting off good.  So I am doing the 3 day Shakeology cleanse again, starting today!  A couple things I am doing differently though, I have 2 good friends that are doing it with me to help with accountability.  And I am NOT doing the salt water flush with it either!  I think that was a big mistake!  The purpose of the Shakeology cleanse is to flush your body of toxins, but still get proper nutrients.  So you aren't really intended to lose tons of weight, but to feel better.  I believe when I did the flush I actually hindered my cleanse, which is why I didn't make it!  But I will this time, feeling good, drinking lots of water and just had my 2nd shake for lunch!  Day 3 might be a little bit of a challenge since it's Gage's birthday and he wants pizza and we are having cake, but I can do it!  :)  I can eat cake anytime!  Have a good week and I will be updating my progress.  If anyone is interested in how to do the cleanse, let me know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment