Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lazy day...what?

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!  Unfortunately mine is filled with throw up among other bodily fluids from my children. :(  So today I thought alright, I can take the day off because I really haven't taken a day off of exercise for several weeks now!  So I laid on the couch all morning, cuddled with my sickies, watched numerous movies, etc.  But after lunch I started talking with a friend who just got TurboFire in the mail today and she was so excited to start it.  This made me excited too, so I hurried upstairs and changed out of my PJs and into my workout clothes, 55 minutes later, I am SUPER happy that I just finished Fire 55 EZ class and I'm about to do ChaLEAN's Lower body extreme zone as well!  It's addicting I tell you, I really do not think I could lay around all day and be lazy anymore, thank you Chalene!  <3  Get addicted to exercise, BEST addiction out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment