Friday, March 4, 2011

Getting over the scale

I think this is one of the hardest things to do, for me anyway!  I used to be one of those people who got on the scale every single day!  I soon came to learn that the number on the scale is not as important as how you feel and how your clothes are fitting!  You are better off doing measurements if you want to see some results.  I recently started doing a program, ChaLEAN Extreme, in which I am lifting heavy weights 3 times a week and I can tell my body is getting toned, adding muscle.  Muscle BURNS fat, but it is also heavier.  I have to keep telling myself that because I am not seeing a huge difference in the scale but I lost a little over 3 inches on my body in the past 2 weeks!  Plus that lower belly mommy pooch is disappearing, what a WONDERFUL feeling!!!  Have a good weekend and put that scale away for a couple weeks!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment